Flippy's Cat Page - Catastrophes - All I Need To Know About Life I Learned From My Cat
All I Need to Know About Life... I Learned from My Cat
- When in doubt, cop an attitude.
- Life is hard, then you nap.
- Nap often.
- Climb your way to the top ... that's why the drapes are there.
- When you go out into the world, remember: being placed on a pedestal is a right, not a privilege.
- Make the world your playground.
- Whenever you miss the sandbox, cover it up. Dragging a sock over it helps.
- If you can't get your way, lay across the keyboard till you do.
- When you are hungry, meow loudly so they feed you just to shut you up.
- Always find a good patch of sun to nap in.
- When in trouble, just purr and look cute.
- Curiosity never killed anything except maybe a few hours.
- Variety is the spice of life. One day, ignore people; the next day, annoy them.
- Make your mark in the world, or at least spray in each corner.
- Always give generously; a bird or rodent left on the bed tells them, "I care".
Back to Catastrophes Page
Previous Anecdote |
Copyright © G. Phillips, 1998-2013. All rights reserved.